A new cover for Fetch. Now on to the next cover re-vamp. (via Smashwords – Fetch —a book by Scott Roche)
Redbacks usually prey on insects, but can capture larger animals that become entangled in the web, including trapdoor spiders and small lizards. The slater (Porcellio scaber) is a particularly common food item, and one web was recorded with a dead mouse within.
Chat Horchata Frappuccino
- If you’ve never had this spicy traditional Latin American/Spanish drink made with rice milk (or tigernuts in Spain), then you’re missing out!
- For the frappuccino version, try: Chai creme frappuccino
- Cinnamon dolce syrup (3 pumps venti, 2 pumps grande, 1 pump tall)
- Vanilla syrup (1.5 pumps for venti, 1 pump grande, half a pump for tall)
- Chai (4 pumps venti, 3 pumps grande, 2 pumps tall)
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top
- Or for a simpler version, order a chai tea frappuccino with cinnamon syrup added, and garnish with cinnamon powder on top.
If you absolutely must shame someone for corrupting the youths with their costume this Halloween, it would be refreshing if you targeted the guys dressed like meth-dealing murderers instead of the women dressed like women.